Will FP ever support moto e or g @ any time soon?

James  RoachJames Roach Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I think a moto device would fit nicely.

Best Answer

Answers

• S MPS MP Posts: 350FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    I agree James. :)

FreedomPop has been adding devices and I'm sure they will eventually be supported. That said, we'll just have to wait and see if there are issues when they do try to bring them on board.

I'm sure you are aware that every device has a different set of issues both with software and hardware. Since FP is such a small company they can't do everything all at once.

There is also the issue of which phones Sprint will allow FP and other MVNOs to have access to.

At this point we've got quite a list of additional devices! I'm quite excited.

Of course there is also the new android 5.0 Lollipop update to contend with, so I'm sure we will have some testing issues to work through with that roll out.

Good things are happening!

What device are you rocking while you wait for your fav. device? I've still got an HTC Evo 4g and a Samsung S2 at this point.

:)
    I'm not an employee...only a volunteer. If you need official assistance:

Freedompop Customer Service numbers-(888) 743-8107---(888) 906-3184---855) 703-5785---(888) 673-8518---888) 915-2647--(888) 731-1555--(888) 701-1353, Monday-Friday 8am-8pm PDT.
  • James  RoachJames Roach Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes it does. Thank you.
    ZTE Force
    The zte force