No internet connection after reaching data limit 2 days ago

Harris DyHarris Dy Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
How long before i can have connection back up again? My credit card has been.charged $21.99 monthly fee today + $3.98 that i have no idea what its for. Shouldn't my internet resume day 1 of the next billing period? My payment method is valid. When I log in to my acct it shows 28days remaining, 0GB used.

I have important transactions to do online, bills to pay and i badly need to get my internet back up.

Help please!

Comments

• Harris DyHarris Dy Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    data limit
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Service should resume on the first day of the next billing cycle. If you need service sooner, contact customer service to upgrade your plan and reset the account but be advised you will pay the full amount for the plan in the current billing cycle, which is likely close to over.
    My 10GB ends every midnight of 25th of the month. Today is the 28th. My credit card has been charged $21.99 last Thursday 26th... plus a $3.99 that i dont know what for. My auto top-up is turned off. I never miss a singlepayment so i dont know what else i need to do. I tried calling tech support but no answer... probably bec i am not a premium subscriber. Even so, why didnt my internet resumed after i have been charged?
  • memeco50memeco50 Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    This exactly what's happening to me. The exact same problem. The only difference. I got $1.98 credit from from that $3.98.
    At first I thought it was something outside because they were working on the pole lines. But it was't that.
    Is it some kind of punishment for going over 10gigs and to sells us the automatic top off? It's been 5 days for me. I was happy with the service. I want to stay happy. Help him. Help me. Help us.
    Thank you.
    P.s. I promise next time I'll stop 100 megs before. It's just that I was watching a movie with what was left of the data.
    Don't know if my first post made it. But I posted that I have the exact same problem. Exactly the same. But I've been disconnected for 5 days.
    I waited thinking it was technical. I was happy with the service and want to continue to be so.
    Thank you
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @memeco50 @Harris Dy What shows up on your account page?
    When i log in to my account, it shows 0GB used... 26 days remaining. When i try to open browser, it shows the freedompop page saying theres an issue... Update account button something.

Again I was charged but i have no internet connection. I am only using the free wifi at my gym subscription... this is a real hussle.

I am happy with freedompop until this happened. Please help so I dont have to look for another provider.
    Any update sir? Today is day 5 without internet connection. Please help.
    I'm connected now. Thank you. I guess they still fixing the account thing because it seems I'm in the free internet now. Thanks I trust them to fix it right.

In another post I saw that updating your info with the same credit card number fixed the problem. I didn't get to try it.
    All good and thank you for the extra 500MB :)
    I'm back online. Thanks!
    I got this problem again.
    Help
    Thanks
    OK my mistake, left home downloading something. I got to the end of the data.
    Can you reset it please. Thank you.
    Just to make sure I posted it.
    Please reset my connection
    Thank you