My MiFi 4082 Will Not Turn On

Dane MainardiDane Mainardi Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I just recieved my hotspot in the mail and was excited to use it, But when i put the battery in and charge it, it will not power on, it recieves power while connected to an outlet but after i remove the cable i cant turn it on, do i have a bad battery?

Comments

• Dane MainardiDane Mainardi Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    i got it to turn on i just have to press the power button way harder than i expected
  • Ivan RustandiIvan Rustandi Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, I activate my 4082 2/25 it works fine (except the system doesn't update "my usage"), all of a sudden, the 4082 stop working (no blue led), I thought its sleeping, Itried to push the on/off button, no luck. plug in the charger, wait, push on/off again way harder, still no luck. Thinking to get RMA# to return it. Called Tech Support this morning, waiting for 45 min no one pick up. Can you help me with that?
  • Ivan RustandiIvan Rustandi Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    contacted customer service on 4/8 (after waiting 60 minutes) promised for a replacement and email me with the status, given ticket # 381591 but no follow up as yet. Is that the norm with FreedomPop?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,282FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ivan Rustandi have you any resolutions, yet ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs