**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How to extend (or shorten) ring duration before going to voicemail

I have the Samsung Galaxy Victory phone with the FreedomPop voicemail service. I can't figure out how to extend the ring time, so that all my calls don't go to voicemail before I get a chance to answer them. It used to ring for about 30 seconds (which was longer than I wanted) before going to voicemail, and most callers hung up before voicemail even answered, as it was about 9 or 10 rings on their end. Now, a couple days ago, it suddenly started going to voicemail after only 4 rings on the caller's side - maybe 10 seconds at best. I'd like to set it on maybe 15 or 20 seconds, but can't find any information on how to do that. I've checked every setting imaginable, and tried an online search too, but can't find anything relevant to FreedomPop voicemail.

Comments