Freedompop turned off my plan because of small lapse wont turn back on

Isaiah EscobedoIsaiah Escobedo Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
So I had a couple hour lapse of payment, it was due today. My bill is 7.99 and i had like $6 in the account. So I added a different card that had money on it. Said I still had to call CS. I called they lady said she unsuspended my account and that I would be able to use it again. I asked her if she could charge my card for the plan but she kept going on in circles about how my account is now un suspended and that it would work.

Well it's still not working, because for whatever reason the account management page won't let me add a new plan or let me have my old plan. I need my phone by tomorrow morning for an important message. Can someone from support please look at my account and let it so it can charge the card that's on there. :/

Comments

• Isaiah EscobedoIsaiah Escobedo Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    Nvm *I* fixed it.
  • cornelius cousinscornelius cousins Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    please check my account and turn my phone back on. 9858693213
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,380 admin
    @cornelius cousins I am currently taking a look into your account Cornelius :+1:
    @cornelius cousins Could you please provide any errors messages you are receiving or the type issues you are experiencing.
    My account keeps getting turned off! My payment for the month had lapsed by a few hours. So I went to add a different card to pay, nope accoutn suspended had to call CS. The next day my service was back on as I had added the new billing.That was this morning and iPhone 4s was working all day here with wifi. I paid for my 7.99 plan.

I had to step out this evening as I'm driving off I notice I cant text or call or go on the web or anything the phone then tells me "no calling or data plans are found for this account" this garbage again....I get home and back on wifi says the same thing. Even on my account page on the website it shows as though I have no plan even though I JUST PAID. Of course the usual "please contact customer service". This is utterly rediculous. please fix it.
    @Isaiah Escobedo Hello Isaiah, we are aware of your issue and have noticed that you were able to get in touch with one of our support phone agents. I am also taking a look in getting this resolved :)
    Yes and the support agent said there was nothing she could do, >.> Please if it could get resolved within the next hour or two that would be great as I have many phone calls to make today in regards to business. If I can't get it to work within by this afternoon I'm going to call to deactivate and head over to red pocket mobile.

Just because I need to make these calls and my phone has been down for almost 3 days now which is rediculous. So please if you can get it fixed within the next few hours I would be very grateful, if not then I'm going to need to call support and have them close account. I've been a customer of you guys for almost half a year and I really can't take these problems where my phone just stops working anymore. Thank you
    @Isaiah Escobedo Looks like your account had to be refreshed as well and does seem like everything is in order now, please perform the following steps as well:

Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Another useful step is to update your phone's Profile by performing the following:

From the home screen, tap Phone > On the keypad, dial ##873283# and tap Call. >Tap OK. > The handset will search for profile updates and install them. > Tap OK. > The profile is now updated.
    Nope not working just as I thought. When I press the cog in the app it says " Freedom Pop Message

No calling or data plans are found for this account.
    Please try another account or contact support for further assistance."

The account page on my website also shows no plan or minutes or text plan on my account. So no everything is not in order. I'm done with this I'm calling atm to cancel and to get my money I put down for this month the other day back.
    @Isaiah Escobedo That's great news! I wil relay this to billing department :+1:
  • Susanne Global simSusanne Global sim Posts: 27FreedomPop Newbie
    @Jorge M.
    Can you please check my account ([email protected])? I have no voice plan on it. Had the free basic one, but it was cancelled due to the RMA process, and now that I received the replacement, my account only shows a data plan, but no text or talk.