**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Introducing the FreedomPop Pro Force!

Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in News and Updates #1
The FreedomPop Pro Force are people who help make the awesome forum support possible. They are real users of FreedomPop who benefitted from the great service but most importantly gave back. They helped the community of FreedomPop users out and as a result they are now ranked at Pro Status.

[Note: Please do not send these users private messages (also known as PM's) asking for help unless they specifically are okay with receiving them.]

Original Pro's - Late 2013 to March 2014
  • Ali
  • M.A.II Lopez (A.K.A WD80 Cleaner M.A.II Lopez)
  • Adolfo Galvan
  • hankjrod
  • Brian McPherson
  • Rich Sias (16th)
  • Rynne Cowham
  • S MP
  • Florenico Flores (not active)
Update 1: More Pro's - April 2014 to August 2014
  • Ryan Wilson
  • Jay Sanchez
  • Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3
  • scott
  • Luke (not active)
  • Lman Biz
Update 2: Even more Pro's! August 2014 to April 2015
  • djinks
  • njfulwider5
  • Richard Allen
  • weanut
  • RichardDell
  • Rossfuz
  • KELLIE LAURIE
Post edited by Ali on

Comments

• Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folks, if you need assistance, I am always available by PM to assist!
  • weanutweanut FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    I'm always happy to help a fellow freedompop user. if I can't do it, I will find someone who can.
  • Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jorge M. Can you move this back to Latest updates and news?
  • danw2016danw2016 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 25
    I am a Freedompop Expert if anyone needs anything! :)
  • zxhwkkzxhwkk FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 12
    This is good to see that other are willing to help
    I have a question I was able to contact Whats App company and got my # add and its working now and I have the BASIC plan 200min/500txt/500mb
    I have read somewhere else on the forum that when i use the whats app for calls and text that it does not take anything away from my minutes or data on my plan
    Is this TRUE ???????????
  • ramdxenramdxen FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    A rather old thread, but just in case anyone else is wondering about zxhwkk's question, or what uses data versus voice or text .. it's simple once you know that everything actually uses data. If you use your number to a FP device natively or the app for a FP sim card, the data used will be translated into voice minutes and text count (on data or wifi). Any third party apps (excluding FP) is simply pure data, so it does not rack up when you are on wifi, and won't impact your minute or text count.

For best results in getting answers, it is best to ask in new discussions, or at least within threads whose topics reflect your concern. :)
  • Vle045Vle045 FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    @Rich Sias (16th) I see you've been around a while. :-)
    Vle045
    Have I been helpful? Have I answered your question successfully? If so, please choose my answer.