**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

phone doesn't work right

Every time I turn the phone on, I get the message "Optimizing App 100 to xxx." I have to wait for Android to "upgrade" and optimize the same apps every time I start the phone. I have called tech support about a dozen times, waiting 30 to 45 minutes on hold to connect. Each time they come up with some weird stuff like PRL updates, MSL resets, etc, and they send me nonsensical instructions that won't work on my phone. Additionally, the phone sometimes won't make calls and won't disconnect calls. I called my wife on it today but she didn't answer. When I came home from work several hours later, it was still ringing.

I called Samsung and they told me that the operating system is out of date but only FreedomPop can upgrade it. It would appear that they are not capable of doing so.

I have done upgrades, resets, and other fixes they told me to do, and all to no avail. I am restoring her apps now from the latest reset. Is there anyone out there who can
1) address my issues and
2) convince me not to give up on Freedom
Pop and go elsewhere.

Comments

• Joseph ObrochtaJoseph Obrochta Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    The response I got to this is certainly underwhelming. Just like the useless responses from tech support. I guess I have no choice but to go to option 2. I will be transferring my service to a reliable company.