LTE Swap Experience?

Michael ChuMichael Chu Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Just wondering how other people's LTE swap experience has been.

Received the email to swap my current 4G/3G overdrive device for LTE and pay the difference.

Shipped my device out via UPS last Monday and it was showing delivered last Wednesday.

Haven't been able to figure out what's the next step as my account still shows the old device, no charge for the new device cost difference and support just says an email was sent out to me, but no email was in my inbox or spam.

No response to my zendesk support ticket either yet... :-(

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @Michael - I just sent the tracking for your LTE device via PM, please check your inbox.
  • Michael ChuMichael Chu Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for the fast response Taylor! Got the PM.

Looking forward to seeing how LTE works in the SF Bay Area. From coverage discussions, looks like it might not be terrific initially in the San Jose/Santa Clara area, but I'm holding out faith that Sprint will continue to make it better. :-)
  • hankjrodhankjrod Posts: 368FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    How much is an lte device currently?
  • Michael ChuMichael Chu Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Total after shipping and tax was around $223 for me. (then you subtract the difference of the returned device)
  • hankjrodhankjrod Posts: 368FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭

Total after shipping and tax was around $223 for me. (then you subtract the difference of the returned device)

Thanks, since I only payed $20 for my Overdrive Pro, I think I will wait until the price for lte devices comes down a tad.
This discussion has been closed.