Samsung Galaxy S5?

Chuck38Chuck38 Posts: 56FreedomPop Newbie
Hi folks,

So now that the Samsung Galaxy S6 has been released, can we expect the Samsung Galaxy S5 to be supported by FreedomPop soon?

-Chuck

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Chuck38 Personally I would expect it to be supported before summer however at the rate things have been working it could end up being later.
  • Chuck38Chuck38 Posts: 56FreedomPop Newbie
    @Ali Thanks for the reply!

I just saw your other thread showing all the supported devices. I noticed that the HTC One M7 is supported!

I think it would be great if you could add that list to the official website.
  • dgray@cfl.rr.com[email protected] Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Any progress as to supporting the Galaxy S5? I have 2 x S5's and 1 x S4 on Sprint and their charges just gall the **** out of me every month. I don't need their support (useless) so I don't want to keep paying their exorbitant fees, especially since they've lied to me about everything since day one (support for WiMax, LTE performance, Spark roll out, monthly charges, double charging for WiFi data, etc. etc. etc.). I'd like to buy out my contract with them, roll onto Freedompop and put Sprint in my rear view mirror but I'm waiting until I can move all 3 phones.