**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Freedom Stick 250u stopped connecting

I have one of the freebie Freedom Stick 250u devices that stopped working about 3 weeks ago. Have been unable to get it to connect. Getting Error 631 and Error 651. It worked great for about 3 weeks then stopped connecting. I have a good 3g signal since my hotspot device is working fine. Tried different usb ports, moving all around the house to see if it would get a better signal. No help. Removed and reinstalled Smartview connection software. No change. I have been trying daily for almost 2 weeks to call customer tech support and have been unable to reach anyone. Sent several emails with no response. I'm new to the forum so don't know the proper way to navigate it yet. Can anyone help?

Comments

• James Moore Jr.James Moore Jr. Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Jay_FreedomPop Thank you, my device is working again.
  • frank gedeonfrank gedeon Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same problem and its happened before (2 or 3 times). It must be the update at their database because it just starts working again after I contact support. It's been a couple of days now and I'm still waiting???
  • frank gedeonfrank gedeon Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    thank you support. Got back home & its working again!
  • marzpurrmarzpurr Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    edited July 2016 #5
    I got my answer, nevermind.
    Post edited by marzpurr on
This discussion has been closed.