**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Changed to iPhone 5s and need to add my ICCID

skinnyneoskinnyneo Posts: 38FreedomPop Newbie
I recently changed to an iPhone 5s but didn't have a SIM card. I got one from Ting but how do I add it to my account. Also I was charged an activation fee for changing devices but thought it would get refunded. How do I request the refund? Thank you!


  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @skinnyneo In order to request a refund you will need to call customer service. Depending on if your old device is active or not you may receive a refund of the fee. Customer service can also help with your SIM card :)
Sign In or Register to comment.