**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Photon Q Keyboard Doesn't Work

Chuck MartinChuck Martin Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I bought a Motorola Photon Q from FreedomPop on the recent special deal, and have been having a number of problems with it, most of which I believe to be software problems. The one possible exception is that the hardware keyboard doesn't work, and I don't know if this is a software problem or a hardware problem. Does anyone else here have the Photon Q that they bought from FreedomPop (presumably with the same FreedomPop software as mine), and have they been able to get the keyboard working? I written to [email protected] about this (along with the other problems), and after suggesting I do a factory reset (which I did, and it fixed some of the problems), they've asked if I'd like to have the device exchanged. If I'm the only one with this problem, I'll take them up on it, but if not, I'd rather not go through the hassle, only to still have the same problem. The one I have is in nice condition, and I'd hate to get one in worse condition with the same problem.

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,238FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've not heard of any others complaining of bad keyboard, yet.
    I feel your chances are VERY good at getting a functional keyboard. Can't say about the cosmetics being up to the same snuff though.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Chuck MartinChuck Martin Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks. It looks like I'm going to be exchanging it. Since no one else has responded here one way or the other, I'm going to assume I really have a hardware problem.