**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Motorola Photon Q cannot boot

Y Photon Q 21 WangY Photon Q 21 Wang Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, I purchased Motorola Q on last January. The phone was shipped on March 21st. Today the phone could not boot. I pressed the power button but there was no response. I have charged the phone for over one hour but still no luck. Please let me know how to get an exchange. Thank you.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Yunwei Wang You can get a replacement battery free of charge shipped out to you if you don't want to ship your phone back :)
  • Y Photon Q 21 WangY Photon Q 21 Wang Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you Ali. So how do I order a replacement battery?
  • Y Photon Q 21 WangY Photon Q 21 Wang Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello? Can someone answer my question?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,235FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015 #5
    Admins do a lot here but to order a replacement battery they send you to customer service for that.
    Need to call customer service and wait with hold music.
    For shorter hold times try early just as they open for the day.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Josh HinnenkampJosh Hinnenkamp Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    After making sure it's been on the charger for a while, hold the power button and the volume down key simultaneously for 10 seconds.

Source -- Motorola Photon Q troubleshooting guide
    http://bit.ly/photonqpower

Additional source -- It happened to me, and that was the solution I used.