How to Fix Error Code 67?

Thomas OatesThomas Oates Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I've been using FreedomPop for a while now, and in the middle of the day today, my phone lost connection to the network (3g). I haven't been able to get 3G to work since. Wifi works fine, but the network doesn't work at all. It continuously says "Error Code 67." I successfully dialed ##786# and reset my phone, but that didn't fix the issue. Any other ideas to fix this problem?

I'm on FreedomPop's free plan and I use an HTC 3D.
Thanks ahead of time,
Tom O.

Answers

• Hi @Thomas Oates If you are having issues with calling/ texting over 3G/4G please update your Network Profile, this can be done by hitting the menu button (located to the right of the home button), then hit "settings", next scroll down to "system updates" and finally select "update profile". After the network profile is updated, repeat the same steps, but this time select "update PRL".

You should be able to use our service without any issues now! (Also make sure all of your FreedomPop apps are up to date)

Let me know if you need any more assistance. Thanks!
  • Thomas OatesThomas Oates Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    When I try updating the either the profile or the PRL, I get Error code: 1012.
  • Thomas OatesThomas Oates Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Nevermind, I just had to wait until my month on data reset before I could update profile and PRL. Everything seems to be working now.