used iphone 5s not able to use in freedompop

Thomas ChanThomas Chan Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, I just got a used sprint iphone 5s from ebay, and call to activated the iphone 5s, but the custom service told me the phone is not release from sprint, can you help me what I need to do? I called to sprint, they said the phone can be activate in sprint.
MEID: 35875805217782

Thank you

Answers

• Hi Thomas,
    The reason your device cannot BYOD successfully is because it did not meet our Financial Eligibility Check, for more information please visit here: http://support.freedompop.com/BYOD/48695059/My-device-didn-t-pass-a-financial-eligibility-check-now-what.htm

Let me know if you have anymore questions, thanks!
  • Thomas ChanThomas Chan Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello Darla_A,
    but I have check the MEID, and it's clear and ready to activate with sprint and it's not report as stolen.
  • Thomas,
    You may try going through the BYOD process again, make sure you are inputting the correct information, have sufficient funds on your credit cards, and are using a new email. From my end I am getting the FED warning, but you can try again. If it doesn't work, then the problem is something with the FED.

Let me know if you are able to activate it. Thanks!
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Darla_A @Thomas Chan Hey folks, Sprint issued a memo for the 5s and 5c having issues with activation as of right now. I would advise waiting another 30 days and trying again so that the device can clear. You can receive an approximate date that the phone will be FEC cleared by dialing *2 and then pressing the prompt for balance. The day after the due date should be the day that the device can activate.