**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

IPhone - unlimited minute plan - error: your call cannot be completed as dialed out of minutes?:

Robert pittsleyRobert pittsley Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
IPhone - unlimited minute plan - error: your call cannot be completed as dialed out of minutes?

Hi - my wife's phone wont let her dial out? It has a lady's voice tell her she is out of minutes?
Need help - this is our primary phone.
Thank you.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,732FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Robert pittsley What plan are you currently on?
  • Robert pittsleyRobert pittsley Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Ali - We are both on the $20 unlimited plan. This also happened last month but was fixed. Her email is sleepyangel917@yahoo.com
  • Hi @Robert pittsley after looking into your wife's account under sleepyangel917@yahoo.com I noticed she was on a trial plan so I made sure she was on the unlimited plan with correct charges. You were charged $1.95 to be on the unlimited plan (this was your balance). Have her update the FreedomPop messaging app. I also refreshed and synced her account, please try using the device and let me know if she is still experiencing problems. Thanks!