**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

iPod: Does this also fit on my iPhone?

The Freedom Rocket Sleeve only fits on 4th generation iPods, it does not fit on iPhones.

Comments

• Tip- You don't actually physically need an iPod in the Rocket Sleeve in order for it to function as a hotspot. In fact, the sleeve alone works as a hotspot and might be a cost efficient way to get one of our devices.
  • P. M.P. M. Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    It's still huge though, I would rather get that htc 4g design or wait for iPhone if it ever comes. I doubt it tho, but hopefully freedompop can clarify that we get it this year.
  • Rynne CowhamRynne Cowham Posts: 79FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert
    Are there any plans to modify or upgrade this particular device -- the Sleeve Rocket -- to work with 5th generation iPods? Or might it be the right size to work with those already?
  • Rynne CowhamRynne Cowham Posts: 79FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert
    edited April 2014 #5
    iPod Touch 5th generation specs:
    Height: 4.86 inches (123.4 mm)
    Width: 2.31 inches (58.6 mm)
    Depth: 0.24 inch (6.1 mm)
    Weight: 3.10 ounces (88 grams)

iPod Touch 4th generation specs:
    Height: 4.4 inches (111.0 mm)
    Width: 2.32 inches (58.9 mm)
    Depth: 0.28 inch (7.2 mm)
    Weight: 3.56 ounces (101 grams)

Based on this, my guess is no, the Rocket Sleeve would not fit the 5th generation iPod Touch. The measurements are too different for a proper fit there. A shame, I would have loved to have used one with mine!
This discussion has been closed.