**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

iPhone 4S (BYOD)

Dipak BrahmbhattDipak Brahmbhatt FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
I have an iPhone4s (from Sprint) and I activated it on Metro about 6 months ago. Everything was fine and now I have NO CELLULAR CONNECTION. I can ONLY connect on WIFI. I did a restore, update, reboot, reset network, pulled SIM out, everything imaginable. I escalated the issue and I haven't received a response for a full MONTH now...again, I have service...show's Sprint and 3G, however does NOT connect to the 3G and the app doesn't "register" when on Cellular...only while on WIFI. Please help, this is ridiculous!!! Thanks!

Answers

• Hello @Dipak Brahmbhatt i see you spoke with one of our agents yesterday, the issue has been escalated to our tech team. I will follow up with you once we have an update.
    "Don't forget to vote on our latest Poll for a chance to win some FreedomPop gear! :) https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/7284/where-do-you-take-your-portable-hotspot-device#latest"
  • Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is your device factory unlocked?
  • Dipak BrahmbhattDipak Brahmbhatt FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
    Yes, unlocked...it worked this whole time...what could have changed other than settings on FP's end or some allowance from FP to Sprint?
  • Alexander KerkstraAlexander Kerkstra FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 28
    My phone is having the exact same issue my phone is a 4s from sprint was working for the last 6 months but now the last 2 months I have been having the same issue I got it to work last month but when my account reset this month it stopped working as well over 3g over wifi I am fine just not over 3g.
  • Vichian Kitchaiya PhoneVichian Kitchaiya Phone FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 12
    You might try to install onavo protect VPN app. It's fixed my issue with no 3G/4G connection.
    Hey Vichian - what does that do exactly?
    How long should I wait before it becomes ridiculous? With any other carrier, a non-connectivity issue would be handled within the same business day - this is a month+ running...?!?! - Thoughts?