**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

AdFree app on a rooted device prevents Messaging. Help!

Clark LandryClark Landry Posts: 71FreedomPop Newbie
I just installed AdFree and noticed that it breaks messaging. Can someone let me know what I have to whitelist to restore functionality?

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,732FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should just need to whitelist the Messaging app and potentially Google Play services and it should work :)
  • Clark LandryClark Landry Posts: 71FreedomPop Newbie
    Neither the messaging app or google play are blocked by AdFree. I resolved the issue though - turns out that the web SMS service I was using to test my phone was blocked. Used an alternative and it went through fine. Issue resolved.
  • Clark LandryClark Landry Posts: 71FreedomPop Newbie
    Neither the messaging app or google play are blocked by AdFree. I resolved the issue though - turns out that the web SMS service I was using to test my phone was blocked. Used an alternative and it went through fine. Issue resolved.