**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can not connect to the network using phone even with full bars

billymacbillymac Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, I have the Samsung Victory. I have problems placing calls often. I will have full bars on the meter, but my calls will not go through. The message is "Can't connect to network". I can usually send text and or connect to the internet when this happens. The other issue is Google Maps. I can have full bars, but when I hit "My Places" nothing happens for awhile, then a message about downloading off line maps comes up. It is like it is not online, but I have 3 bars. I have sent a help request in but it has been a week and no response from the Zenn Desk. Can anyone help?

Comments

• @billymac Hey there We have found that a number of users who received their Samsung Victory after 1/15/2015 are unable to dial complete phone numbers as the messaging app is only allowing 2-3 digits to be entered into the dialer. Bare in mind, this does not apply to every Samsung Victory, rather just those matching a specific SKU. Your SKU happens to match that of the defective devices, we would be happy to exchange the device if you would like!
    "Don't forget to vote on our latest Poll for a chance to win some FreedomPop gear! :) https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/7284/where-do-you-take-your-portable-hotspot-device#latest"
  • billymacbillymac Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have had my phone since 9/17/2014. How do I find the SKU? I am having a bad time with Freedompop. I cannot use the phone, it does not work, just error messages. I call the number from another phone and the call just has a recording user not available. I have a Skype number and that works sometimes. I cannot access my voicemails because it wants me to upgrade to Visual Voicemail for another $2.49. It will not let me into my mailbox. I have trouble tickets in, but no one from support is getting back to me, it has been over 10 days. I am having a bad time with Freedompop.