**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I have been informed that the 32GB White Iphone 5 is not supported by FreeedomPop only 8 GB is?

Will the 32GB White Iphone5 be supported on FreedomPop at this time? I would much rather have that attached to my account as I am currently using a HTC Evo 4G which really is a much older phone. I think I saw a 16GB Iphone being sold under Freedompop so are there any plans for the 32GB model?

Answers

• Hi @Mark HTC EVO Nordlund unfortunately we do not support the 32GB iPhones at this time. We do support 16GB iPhones. Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks!
  • Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Darla_A Is this still the case? We were told that the restriction was removed. Thanks :)
  • vkitchaivkitchai FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    I current have 32 GB iPhone 5 activate on Freedompop Free plan.
  • ???? ??????? ??? FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 64
    I don't know about that. 32GB is just the ammount of space on the phone for apps, music, movies, etc...and, I do not think that has anything to do with support. As far as I know only the models with CDMA are the supported ones.
  • cyberfunkcyberfunk FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    edited April 2015 #6
    @vkitchai Is your iPhone 5 working properly? I was never able to activate my iPhone 5 32GB phone with FreedomPop. I just got off the phone with Sprint and the representative told me that their new policy as of 2/19/2015 does not allow the iPhone 5 to work on any other networks even those that share Sprint like Freedompop, Ting, RingPlus etc. He pointed me to this page which gives the rundown on which phones can be used and which cannot. http://www.sprint.com/legal/unlocking_policy.html?question_box=unlock iphone 5&id16=unlock iphone 5 I'm really bummed but at least now I know that it's a no go and I can sell my phone.
    Post edited by cyberfunk on