**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Notification Light

gezafischgezafisch Posts: 86FreedomPop Newbie
Hi

After I restart my Samsung Galaxy Victory the blue notification light turns on and stays on for about 20 min. There are no notifications in the pull down menu and everything else looks fine. This is no big prob but i would appreciate any help.

Thanks
Geza

Comments

• Richard AllenRichard Allen Posts: 644FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, Porting Master ✭✭✭✭
    @gezafisch The blue light not going off on a samsung victory is a common problem. I have run into that myself. I was able to get the notification light to turn off by doing a couple or re-boots of the phone.

The last time I had this problem I had to turn off the phone for about 20 minutes, power phone back on followed by a second re-boot. I also went into the settings, display, led indicator and turned off the off the voice recording led.