**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swapping devices

shinpondshinpond FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
i have an overdrive pro and $8 a month. $4 for the 3G/4g service and $4 for rollover service. I would like to put my 803s on this account and not lose my rollover. Can I swap devices between my two email accounts. Thanks

Comments

• Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you can swap both devices after activating your other device.
  • Hi @shinpond I can swap emails for you but please make sure rollover is active on both accounts in order to have your rollover successfully transferred. Please DM me with your account emails. Thanks!
  • shinpondshinpond FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
    How do I go about swapping the devices?
  • @shinpond I would have to do that for you, please refer to my comment above. Thank you!
  • Kent HomolaKent Homola FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Can you also swap my devices? I have two phones activated with separate email accts and want to swap phones but keep everything else the same.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    Hello @Kent Homola I will be glad to have an agent look into your swap request :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you there :+1:
  • Antonia CurlinAntonia Curlin FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I'm needing my device swapped as well... I had a service that never worked so I cancelled my account (not knowing that I should have never done that)... I now have a new device and am wanting to "re-instate' my account.

Is that possible!
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    Hello @Antonia Curlin I will be glad to have an agent take a look into your device swap request :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you there :+1:
  • Kent W HomolaKent W Homola FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 10
    Hello admins, can one of you help me with a device swap between two accounts? I want to retain all account settings, (esp. rollover data) and just switch the device on each account.
    Appreciate any assistance. Kent
  • mike525mike525 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1

Hello admins, can one of you help me with a device swap between two accounts? I want to retain all account settings, (esp. rollover data) and just switch the device on each account.
    Appreciate any assistance. Kent

I have a similar request I have 2 devices, with two different accounts I just want to swap the phone numbers how would I go about this and is there an incurred cost or is it included?
    Thank you in advance. Mike