**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Holy ear pain! Why is the phone ring tone and cutoff tone SO loud?

Stefani WilliamsStefani Williams FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 81
After two weeks of call and text issues, I reinstalled both the messaging app and voicemail app. I can now (at least for now, since my problems have been random in some instances), make calls through 3g/4g and wifi. However, when I place a phone call, the phone ring (beeping tone) is so freaking loud compared to the voice of the callee. If I turn down the volume to save my ears, the callee's voice is so faint I barely hear it.

Also, I was trying to leave a voicemail for another FP user but it cut me off with a beep so loud my ear still hurts 10 minutes later.

Is there any way to fix this? I need my hearing! After two weeks of finicky calling/texting, not being able to place a 911 call, missing texts, etc., I would really not like to add to my discomfort with eardrum busting volume levels. Anyone?

Samsung Galaxy SII/messaging app ver 16.01.153.0418