**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How can I delete my voicemail messages

jandersonjanderson FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 12
I have visual voicemail and recently every time have a new voicemail, the notification says - you have ... voicemail messages, and the number it reports is wrong (currently 28) but when I check - I have 1 message, which I delete and the next time it reports that I have 29 messages. Unless I remember what the last number was, I have no idea how many new messages there are. There are no messages to delete when I check voicemail because I delete them right after I have heard them. Do I need go somewhere else to delete the 28 old messages because I can't do it from my phone. I have uninstalled and re-installed the app already.

Answers

• Margaret PalecekMargaret Palecek FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    Don't have an answer, but wanted to comment that I am having the exact same problem. I can clear out the voicemails, but my notification keep incrementing with every new voicemail, and I'm currently up to 30. I think this issue started about 6 weeks ago. I have a Samsung Victory , free phone plan with paid Freedompop voicemail service. How can the voicemail notifications be reset to begin counting over? I've tried a restart and updating the software. No luck.
  • Thuy NguyenThuy Nguyen FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 29
    I have the same question about my account. Is there a solution to this problem?
  • jandersonjanderson FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 12
    I have the same issue. Looks like the counter doesn't adjust when deleting messages. Un-installing the app and re-installing it seems to be the only way to re-set the counter.
  • miaokeymiaokey FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    Go to Voicemail. You will see letter i in a circle for each message. Touch that i and you will see 'delete' option in red. Simply touch it to delete the message.