**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

wifi hotspot

Tracy L BozemanTracy L Bozeman Posts: 23FreedomPop Newbie
I am having problems connecting to my tablet or computer.when I go somewhere that has hotspots my tablet will work i have tried really hard to get it connect but it wont. Anyone know what could be wrong?ty iin advance.

Comments

• djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    You say your tablet will work. What device does not work?
  • Tracy L BozemanTracy L Bozeman Posts: 23FreedomPop Newbie
    My computer or my kindle.techs have working on it for a week ...nothing
    I also dont know how to connect or invite fp users to get and give data.I see where sine have ask me to connect how did they do that.. frustated.
    I deleted tge hotsot app .from what im seeing almost all samsung victory phones are having this problem.and if you are on the unlimited plan once u use the 1g of it teethers to 3gand wifi hot spot only works for the 1g and then u cant use it on .tethering 3g hard to explain.atkeat thats hiw it was explain ed to me from a tech.dont hold me accountable. Lol
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,246FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tracyboz66 go to http://www.freedompop.com and logon to your account for your device with the email used and password. Check email for password if never done before. Check out some of these options: myaccount>usage & billing>overview

Go to earn free>freedom friends on that tab are 3 options in blue:
    1. use your contacts from: gmail, yahoo, etc.
    2. enter by email address
    3. invite by facebook, twitter, etc.

Say you have 3 people here who say friend request me: & they give an email address. Use options #2 and type it in there. You can paste in addresses too. They must be separated by a comma and a space and all are good to go. Yu will gain 50 MB for each valid FP user who becomes a friend or after when friend joins FP. Up to 10 friends can get you 500 MB instantly. Then its up to 500 MB each month thereafter. Until one quits being active with FP, then you're back to 9. You can have more friends just so you don't fall below 10 for a long time.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭