Freedom Hub Burst, Problems Connecting

Tad LentiniTad Lentini Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I can't connect to the internet though the router's main wifi frequency, but because I have a "alfa wifi booster" and I'm able to connect through the router's secondary wifi frequency (sorry I don't know the proper terminology).

This problem started right after I received the router. I signed onto my account to set it up and then signed out, the next time I wasn't able to get online through the main frequency. I don't think that there's a problem with the device since I am able to get online through the secondary frequency. I think I must have done some thing while setting up my account, but i don't have any idea what.

Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you

Answers

• 8977 Manning8977 Manning Posts: 50FreedomPop Newbie
    I too have a Hub Burst and am unfamiliar with any secondary frequency. What details can you provide?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    All Hub / routers & Hot spots have several channels for WiFi. The default setting is experiencing interference with another device in your home. Selected a different channel my help both devices to not interfere as much.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs