**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Just activated a Galaxy Note 2 and get no cellular 3g/lte unless I manually change mobile networks

Rob PopRob Pop FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 19
hello, I just activated a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone. I did a MSL reset, it auto activated. I also did a PRL and Profile update. Wifi works. FP messaging app works. But if I disable WIFI, no 3g or LTE. I have to change mobile network settings from LTE/CDMA to CDMA only, it restarts and then I can get 3g. Anyone else have this problem? My mobile network type is CDMA -EvDo rev. A.

My Galaxy S3 on FP does switch to 3g or LTE automatically, shows mobile network type is CDMA -eHRPD. How does this get updated?

Answers

• Rob PopRob Pop FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 19
    Can FP admin check if APN settings are right?
  • Rob PopRob Pop FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 19
    An Admin re-enter my ICCID (thanks Jorge for quick response) and then I did a MSL reset. That didnt help. I tried updating Profile and PRL I don't know how many times. Maybe close to 7 times. Nothing. Did another MSL 2 more times. Nothing worked. Then I booted to Android Recovery (power off, then hold down power+home+volume up buttons) and did a Data Wipe/Reset. Now it WORKS!!! The network Mode is set to LTE/CDMA and disabling WIFI it auto connects to 3g. Can't wait to test LTE.