**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No connection.

Michael YounbeckMichael Younbeck FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 16
I had 2 things happen this weekend: 1. I dropped below 100MB of data remaining on my account, and 2. I'm my phone will no longer connect to the 3G network. Is this normal behavior when your data is low, or did I break my phone?

Answers

• KELLIE LARUEKELLIE LARUE FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Hey there @Michael Youngbeck . Fortunately, it doesn't mean you broke your phone. Freedompop always warns you when you get below 200mbs for a reason. For some odd reason, when you get below 100mbs, they make it to where you can't use the phone unless your on Wi-Fi. No texting, no calling, and neither can be received. It's like they store away the last 100mbs somewhere and or in fact take it away (its like this on all plans with no unlimited data)
    The NeXus Evoluzione B)
  • Michael YounbeckMichael Younbeck FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 16
    That's what I thought. At least I don't have to worry about replacing my phone now.
  • 8977 Manning8977 Manning FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 50
    Yeah, they really need to not do this to folks. It's not a great policy and it certainly doesn't make me more likely to buy data when I feel forced into it. Work on making the service great and customers will pay extra for more.