**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

wives phone

waterman1979waterman1979 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 25
Hi
I need to get my wifes telephone number to work with her phone . We paid to have it ported to freedompop and anyone except her contacts can not call her. It goes directly to Verizon saying number inactive etc? On her phone it shows her correct number and she can call out and text out but not get any non contact calls? I have tried updating uninstalling and every thing else I can think of. I really like freedompop I have 4 of their phones in my household hers is a freedompop Samsung victory
Thank You

Answers

• Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long has it been since the port process finished? Also did you cancel before you ported? If you cancelled this could explain the disconnected message!
  • waterman1979waterman1979 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 25
    Hi Ali
    The phone number was ported in September and worked fine . The problem was I needed that number ported over to another service because the phone was going to be used in non coverage sprint area. The company consumer cellular said the number was unportable because the number was disconnected. I do not know how long the problem has been with non contacts not being able to call. The number is 401-932-8139
    Thank You
    If have to I will pay freedompop to port this number all the way back to her phone so there will be no more Verizon messages just don't understand why all freedompop phones can call her ?
    Just to let you know this new freedompop support is great I have Lucero working on this problem and she updates me every day and it is going to be straighten out very soon
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, and atta-boy for the new support system.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs