**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

someone please help me make my phone the default device!

RossRoss Posts: 56FreedomPop Newbie
Ihisomeone please help. I had 2 devices on my account. the first device is a hotspot Photon. then I got a galaxy s3 on the unlimited plan. I recently asked to deactivate the hotspot since I now have my s3 and unlimited plan. since I received my s3 I have not been able to use the myfreedompop app because when I sign in it shows the hotspot usage not my phone usage. like I said I want the hotspot off my account so I can use myfreedompop app to monitor my s3 usage. how do I make my galaxy s3 my default device?

Best Answers

Answers

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be advised when this happened to me it took about 3 months for this to be fixed! You're better off switching to another account and you can transfer your credit or other stuff if needed between accounts if you choose to proceed!
  • RossRoss Posts: 56FreedomPop Newbie
    ok I'll just switch emails. what do I have to do?
This discussion has been closed.