**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

what's the best phone for freedompop?

Youyi HTC LiYouyi HTC Li Posts: 96FreedomPop Newbie
what's the best phone for freedompop?
1-least problems
2-call quality
3-battery life

Comments

• Carl FalconeCarl Falcone Posts: 46FreedomPop Newbie
    So far I am happy with my Samsung Victory, had an LG Viper and returned it. Terrible battery, poor reception.
  • RossRoss Posts: 56FreedomPop Newbie
    the Victory is far from the best. really depends how much money you plan to spend. I would say the nexus 5.not the best but still awesome
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Galaxy S4 is a good phone
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with @djinks, the S4 is a great phone. If you're not a Samsung fan you can try to BYOD an HTC One M7. If you like iPhones then the 5 or 5s/5c isn't a bad choice either!
  • Youyi HTC LiYouyi HTC Li Posts: 96FreedomPop Newbie
    I have 2 phones right now and am thinking of getting a new one

HTC EVO Design 4G: no big probelms, bad call quality, bad battery
    LG Viper 4G LTE: problem with wifi calling, good call quality, bad battery
  • OrganicmanOrganicman Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    If you read the individual device forums you will learn a lot about each phone. I have every Freedompop phone that is under 100 bucks. Most have been a pain in the back until you get them set up correctly.
  • comintelcomintel Posts: 311FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    I realize that it may not quite be eligible yet but HTC One M8 is arguably the best Triband Spark phone t6here is in terms of RF performance according to my reading of S4GRU.

I will wait until I can bring one of those via BYOD.
    @Organicman can you please rate each of them like I did with the 2 I have?
    @comintel "RF performance" is that cell and data strength?
  • comintelcomintel Posts: 311FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭

@comintel "RF performance" is that cell and data strength?

Yes.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,235FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have two phones. My first was Samsung Victory. I liked it but it could not pick up a LTE signal less than 300 feet from my home.
    I just got a ZTE Force and amazing, it gets a pretty ok signal INSIDE my home. It gets a REALLY good signal 300 feet away.
    Both of these phones have been sold as low as $25 in the past. So they're not fancy phones. One is clearly better than the other.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    @Rich Sias (16th) thanks for sharing
  • WUYI  LIWUYI LI Posts: 45FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a SPH-L710 on Freedompop, it is still working. However, the battery life is just 3 to 4 hours use. What is the best Android phone currently I could bring to Freedompop?
    Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S5, Note 3, LG G2 or someone else?
    Thanks for your comments and suggestions.
  • Ken-WNCKen-WNC Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Loving the G2! To me, it's just the right size. 5.2" display and 32GB storage, 2GB RAM and a pretty fast Snapdragon 800 CPU. I ordered a magnetic case on Amazon and the phone and case arrived on the same day!