**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I can't update profile on my Samsung Galaxy S3

Christian GutierrezChristian Gutierrez FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 14
I just activated my Samsung Galaxy S3. I can't update profile like instructed though. This is the error I get.

The profile update could not be completed. Please try again later.
If the problem persists you may need to contact Customer Service.
Error:(Code: 407)Internal Error

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,371 admin
    Hello @Christian Gutierrez sorry to hear about your issue. I will be glad to have an agent take a closer look and offer further support :) Please check your email associated with your forum profile as an agent will be in contact with you. :+1:
  • Christian GutierrezChristian Gutierrez FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 14
    Thank you. I hope it gets resolved as soon as possible. This is my second phone I have tried to activate and hasn't been a smooth activation. I also tried to log in to the ticket website I was sent through my email, and it says password is invalid. I used the same as my Forum password.
    There is still no resolution, and I still don't have functioning cell phone service. This is becoming quite frustrating. I may have paid $45 for unlimited everything on StraightTalk but everytime I activated a phone it was instant, and I never waited more than a few minutes for activation to be active.
    Still no response.
    I got a response already, and we're working on the issue, but no resolution. I'm losing faith.
    Still no resolution, and haven't gotten a response since yesterday. I was told to factory reset my phone, after I already had done that in the past (I hate factory restoring my phone), so I told them that I had already done that with no results in the past, and the rest of their instructions didn't work for me. After that no response.
    Today customer support has been really responsive and I appreciate it. I don't think we are going to be able to fix it, but at least I feel like they are working to get this resolved.

I reallly appreciate it.
    The issue still hasn't been resolved. You may say that I am being unreasonable, but I just want my cell phone to function like its supposed to. That's why I paid my activation fee.