Is there 3g with unlimited voice/texting only?

zonfarzonfar Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
I read on the faq " Any of our Pro or Premium, paid plans will include 3G access on devices that are capable of this functionality."

If I was to get just the unlimited voice/texting without the 1gb of 4g data, would that plan include 3g?

Answers

• KELLIE LARUEKELLIE LARUE Posts: 148FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @zonfar howdy. I know from the one time I was on the 10.99$/month plan that it does include 3g and also wimax and LTE.
    The NeXus Evoluzione B)
  • 8977 Manning8977 Manning Posts: 50FreedomPop Newbie
    @zonfar that plan will include 3g, however, you will be limited to 500mb (1000mb w/ Freedom Friends) of data unless you also have an upgraded data plan.
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    When you sign up for the unlimited talk text and 1GB of 4G LTE, 128 or 256 kbps after the 1GB for $19.99, you are actually being signed up for two different plans. The Voice and Text plan $4.99 and the 1GB 4G LTE $15.00.

All you have to do is go to the plans page under my account and click details and plan management and then click the link to downgrade your plan and follow the prompts from there, and it will put you back on the free 500MB plan
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop