Help, no password!

Jason OrrJason Orr Posts: 35FreedomPop Newbie
I recently got the iPhone 5 I ordered, however, I can't login, because I don't know/don't have a password! I ordered online, the system never had me setup a password (other than on the forum), and I am automatically logged in to the website on the computer I placed the order on. I can't change my password on the website, because I don't know my old one! I can't use the "forgot password" link, because I never get an email. It says it sent me one. I have also never gotten an order confirmation or shipping email. In fact, I'm not getting any emails from freedompop, and there is no typo in my address. Help!

Best Answer

Answers

• Jason OrrJason Orr Posts: 35FreedomPop Newbie
    @Jorge M. Can anyone help?! I've been on hold now for a very long time, can't get through to phone support either.
  • Richard AllenRichard Allen Posts: 644FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, Porting Master ✭✭✭✭
    @silence When you created your account you should have received an email from Freedompop with the subject line "Welcome to Freedompop. If you scroll down a little you will see account details with your email address and temporary password.

If you did not get this email please check your spam folder.

The other option is to go to the login page for your FP account To the left of the green login button you should see a link for "forgot password?" That should send you an email to reset your password.
    thanks for trying @ richard allen but as I said, I've don't "forgot password at least a dozen times. I get no email. Even in spam. I've checked over and over. In addition, I never got the welcome to freedom pop email. Something is going on that Freedom pop isn't send me any emails. and it's an @gmail address, so that shouldn't be the issue either. I really need someone who actually works at freedom pop to look at this, but I've been hold almost an hour, and no one seems to be on the forum. I'm about to give up on them.
    @comintel answered my question in another thread. Turns out freedom pop emails aren't going through to gmail. I changed to my iCloud account and the email came immediately.
  • leo  murrayleo murray Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    where is my password?
    @leo murray I suggest you start your own question as far as your password is concerned. If you have another email you can use, I would do so!