**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Getting error message when using wifi

Vivian StockwellVivian Stockwell Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
When I'm at home, I'm in a reception deadzone, but have wifi. Recently, like the last week, when I try to use either of the phones to make phone calls, I get an error message

"Try Turning off Wi-Fi
Unable to register with current Wi-Fi setting. Try turning off Wi-Fi"

When I turn off the wifi, I get another error message

"Network not available
You have no data connection. Find a better connection and try again."

I'm not sure what wifi settings it is talking about; they've been the same since we hooked it up, long before getting the phones, and it wasn't an issue until the last few days. It's not just at home, either. I get the same message on public wifi, as well. Is there a way to fix this? I've tried updating the PRL, firmware, re-synching the account settings (there was an update to the FreedomPop app, too), everything that I've been told to do before, that usually works. The phones are Samsung Galaxy SIII and Victory

HELP!!!!

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your messaging app settings should have random ports unchecked and the port number selected to 5060!
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hello @Vivian Stockwell sorry to hear about the error message you are currently receiving, I will be glad to have an agent further assist you. Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you :+1:
  • scotts freedompopscotts freedompop Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a samsung victory lte with the same problem - I've sent an email request for help and I've messaged your firm through FB with no responses. please help