**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No 3G or Cellular Connection to Service, but WIFI works...

Dipak BrahmbhattDipak Brahmbhatt Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
I have an iPhone4s (from Sprint) and I activated it on Metro about 6 months ago. Everything was fine and now I have NO CELLULAR CONNECTION. I can ONLY connect on WIFI. I did a restore, update, reboot, reset network, pulled SIM out, everything imaginable. I escalated the issue and I haven't received a response for a full MONTH now...again, I have service...show's Sprint and 3G, however does NOT connect to the 3G and the app doesn't "register" when on Cellular...only while on WIFI. Please help, this is ridiculous!!! It's been 2 months now...Thanks!

Answers

• KELLIE LARUEKELLIE LARUE Posts: 148FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Dipak Brahmbhatt did you byod your iPhone 4s or just downloaded free talk and text app?
    The NeXus Evoluzione B)
  • Dipak BrahmbhattDipak Brahmbhatt Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    I brought my own device...it worked for 3-4 months...and now, nothing...the phone "sees" the Sprint network and 3G, however there's no cellular data connectivity...I've done all the normal troubleshooting, PNL update, network refresh, app reload, phone reset, etc...Nothing...no comment from FP...???
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    edited April 2015 #4
    Hello @Dipak Brahmbhatt sorry for the delay in reply! It does appear your issue has been escalated via Twitter support, our support team will get back to on your currently open support ticket :)
  • Dipak BrahmbhattDipak Brahmbhatt Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Hey Jorge...thanks, but I've been hearing that same song for a month plus...on two different escalations...what can I do to hasten this process?
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @Dipak Brahmbhatt Dipak I have further investigated your account and all is in good standing, however as twitter support has expressed to you he only troubleshooting suggestion we have available is to perform a network reset which you claim to have performed multiple times. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.