Freedom Friends/Data Sharing

Eric S1Eric S1 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
edited March 2014 in Archived Discussions #1
Is there any maximum limit of receiving data from friends? For example, if I have 20 friends, and each of them give me 100MB in one billing cycle, Can I receive all of them?
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Best Answer

Answers

• Eric S1Eric S1 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks Miguel! So I can receive 50mb per my friend up to 500MB(from being connected) and on the top of it I can also receive another 500MB from my friends who share their data, correct?
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    edited March 2014 #4
    @Eric S‌ No the maximum you will receive extra is 500mb a month, period. If you fall below your maximum I do not believe you can be sent extra, not sure, but my cycle inds in about ten days and it will be the first time with over ten friends. I know I have had almost 3gb in a month, with friends, but once the month ended I lost all but the contractual 500mbs in my account. I then received an additional 500mb from friends and that was it for that month. It will certainly be interesting to see how much I receive at the begining of the next cycle. If you have not gotten a better answer before then I will update my answer! Or PM you with an update.
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Eric S‌ oh also yes your contractual amount(500mb free) + your friends 50mb can equal more than your 500mb at the starting of the cycle, sorry if it sound confusing.
  • Eric S1Eric S1 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Sounds good Miguel and thanks again for your answers.
This discussion has been closed.