**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

ringing problem

James BrunelleJames Brunelle Posts: 57FreedomPop Newbie
When a call comes in my victory phone only rings 3 times and then to voice mail. Is there anyway increase the number of rings?

Comments

• James BrunelleJames Brunelle Posts: 57FreedomPop Newbie
    Anybody?
  • pikenpiken Posts: 124FreedomPop Newbie
    without voice mail it rings 3 times and then drops the call on the party calling.

I can't image any meeting where everyone was setting around and
    someone said "Hey I've a good idea, let's only let the phones ring 3 times and then just drop the call after that" and then everyone says, yes... that's a great idea.

There had to be at least one guy that said.... but shouldn't it be at least be 5 rings
    and then they give that guy a wedgie and tell him just to be quite.

Unless there was maybe a whole lot of Tequlia being passed around?

I can't even get my phone out of my pocket in 3 rings.
    piken said:

without voice mail it rings 3 times and then drops the call on the party calling.

I can't image any meeting where everyone was setting around and
    someone said "Hey I've a good idea, let's only let the phones ring 3 times and then just drop the call after that" and then everyone says, yes... that's a great idea.

There had to be at least one guy that said.... but shouldn't it be at least be 5 rings
    and then they give that guy a wedgie and tell him just to be quite.

Unless there was maybe a whole lot of Tequlia being passed around?

I can't even get my phone out of my pocket in 3 rings.

Its pretty bad but when are they going to fix it?????
    Now I'm getting 4 rings. I'd be happy with 5 :)
  • ke8woke8wo Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    These kinds of nit-pics are maddening ... I keep reminding myself that its free!