How to post.

Leonard CohenLeonard Cohen Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
edited May 2015 in Tips #1
If you want to post you need to make an account or log in to the forum with your FreedomPop account. After that you need to be approved. You will get an email when that happens with the subject "[FreedomPop Forums] Membership Approved" and the body will say "Hello 'Your Name', You have been approved for membership. Sign in now at the following link: https://forums.freedompop.com/entry/signin"

Now, to comment you scroll to the bottom of the discussion you want to comment on and put your comment in the box there. Once you are done this will need to be approved before anyone will see your comment.

If you want to make a new discussion and ask a question you have to click on the button on the right side of the webpage. It is in the middle of all the ads so be careful not to ignore. I have attached a screenshot for you to see what I mean. Once you fill out the form you have to....wait for approval...again...

Hopefully, this will give voice to those who can't be heard.
Post edited by Leonard Cohen on

Comments

• Ozier AbdullahOzier Abdullah Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Is there a way to transfer your contacts from a non-smartphone to a smartphone without one contact at a time?
  • mysterylectricity7mysterylectricity7 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I don't think LC's suggestion works anymore. Or maybe I have to wait 24 hours after being approved. I'm struggling to figure out how to post a top level question in the S3 device forum.
  • Joseph ShumwayJoseph Shumway Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi guys, I have a question. I will soon buy a Motorola smartphone from Freedompop. I wonder how to enable mobile data on a CDMA phone that isn't locked by Sprint.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,333FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    The selection is usually carried out by "Network Mode"

II. Update Network Mode

The process of changing your Network Mode will vary slightly from phone to phone, but we've listed the most common pathway below.

Tap Apps
    Settings
    More Networks
    Mobile Networks
    Network Mode
    Select GSM/UMTS mode (Global mode on a Nexus 5)
    Phone will reboot
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs