Need to add new phone to existing account

Victory1 J1Victory1 J1 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Need to add new iPhone 5

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,386 admin
    Hello @Victory1 J1 I will be glad to have an agent assist you with your request :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • Victory1 J1Victory1 J1 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
  • DfreshDfresh Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Jorge. I also need to add a phone to existing account. My iPhone 5 is dead. Washing machine! Dummy me! But I have an Evo 4g LTE which shows to be eligible for Freedom Pop. Can I add the Evo LTE in place of dead iPhone 5? Thanks
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Dfresh
    Swapping new phone onto existing account--------------------------------
    1. First activate your new phone on a new account, paying the activation fee if it is BYOD. If the new phone is FreedomPop branded, then there is no activation fee.
    2. Contact customer service or wait in this thread for the forum admins to respond and swap phones on the two accounts.
    3. Confirm the new phone works on the old account.
    4. Contact customer service again to deactivate the new account (old phone on it now) and (if BYOD) process a refund for the new account. Do this within the first thirty days the new account is open.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,386 admin
    @Dfresh Sorry for having missed your discussion thread, could you please confirm if your request was processed, thanks!
  • Anna SheetsAnna Sheets Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie

Need to add new iPhone 5

I need to add a new LG phone to my existing account. Can't seem to get it from the web choices - it wants me to setup a new account. Can someone tell me what to do?

• Anna SheetsAnna Sheets Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I also need to add a new device and deactivate the old one. Can someone please help?
    Thanks in advance.