**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Help! Victory is not able to call or text without wifi!

This phone stopped being able to make/receive call and send/receive texts without wifi. As soon as my son gets home and his phone connects to our home wifi he receives all of the texts and calls he has misses all day. Please let us know how to fix this ASAP.

Answers

• Barry BBarry B Posts: 60FreedomPop Newbie
    Disconnect from WIfi and Update the PRL and Profile. (search the forums, there are many posts on how to do so)
    Start with that and if that doesn't work call support. There may be a wait but they have always been helpful to me.
  • KELLIE LARUEKELLIE LARUE Posts: 148FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @carla guymon you can also try factory resetting
    The NeXus Evoluzione B)
  • Christopher BustamanteChristopher Bustamante Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    NOT HAPPY WENT THREE DAYS OF NOT SERVICE. HAVE THE BASIC 500 DATA/PHONE/TEXT, ONLY WORKS WITH WIFI, DID A RESET LIKE MY FRIEND TOLD ME TO DO NOTHING. WHAT A PAIN HAVE VICTORY FREEDOM POP PHONE. WROTE A MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK NO RESPONSE.