**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

LG phone Only 1/2 working

James SteeleJames Steele FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 24
I have with the LG Phone -- I have followed all the UPGRADE steps suggested in another link, the one at the top of the page (MANY TIMES) -- have spoken with phone tech support many times for many hours --- only get promises they will call back when they find a solution. Haven't heard back.

The Problem: I can't make phone calls -- get a "WEAK SIGNAL -- Your network connection is weak. You can continue anyway or find a better signal etc." error. When making a call it rings at the other end - but I can't hear anything, and neither can the people being called!

It is NOT a signal problem, as I have tried using the phone in may different places, including Indianapolis and still get the same thing. The signal here is strong, 5 - 6 bars, and the Internet is working fine.

I did make a call when I first receive the phone and got through fine - but after doing all the fixes etc. Nothing but Internet and possibly messaging (I don't use) work fine.

My old service is still working till 5/23 so hope SOMEONE can find a way to gets this resolved before that time. My minutes are nearly gone on this phone, so I need to solve this via email or possibly YAHOO messaging.

Thank You

Jay

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @James Steele did you get this solved and if so how ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • James SteeleJames Steele FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 24
    Nope and asked via phone, internet, and email -- although they are finally sending me a new phone, someday to see if that resolves the problem. Had to renew my old service for another 30 days @ $85 because the internet I was getting from FP had been throttled to below usable levels for phone calls via Google Hangouts.

Jay
  • JoylfitzJoylfitz FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 31
    Sounds like the same problems that I am having with the same phone....