**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No text or calls

Face JohnFace John FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 33
So i have the freedompop service and messaging app i can make calls and send messages easily but am not able to receive them tried unistalling and restarting my phone to no avail any help?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Face John it looks like your ICCID was not updated on the account but I have done so for you. This may have been the issue that caused you to not be able to receive messages.

Please perform a carrier reset on your device, I have provided you with the following instructions below. Please let me know if you are still having the same issue after the reset, thank you. :3

In some cases, you will be asked a password, which is your device's Master Subsidy Lock code (MSL): 532118 . If your device doesn't prompt you for an MSL code, then it is not needed to complete the reset.

Disable WiFi and enable data if needed.
    Go to the dial pad or phone app.
    Enter # # 72786 #
    If prompted for a password, enter your MSL code. For some phones, you may need to tap the menu icon on the top right hand corner.
    Confirm the reset.
    Allow the device to restart and go through the activation process
    Note: Some LTE devices can perform a carrier reset over a WiFi connection. If that doesn't work then follow step one before trying the carrier reset.