Can't make or receive calls

Dennis HylandDennis Hyland Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
LG Viper 4G
WiFi connection
When receiving a call it rings and then show call in progress in notifications. Go to notifications and select phone call in progress and it goes to freedompop messaging app and phone call is in never never land. When making a call it shows calling but never connects. When I hangup it sometimes goes to phone dialer, sometimes to freedompop messaging app. I have been thru the forums for weeks, I have done all the resets, reloads, force stops, clear data,etc. No help. Have done a factory reset. No help. I keep reading about people with the same problem, doing the same things and nothing working doing an msl reset to correct it. Please respond with how I can obtain my msl number, or a valid fix for this problem.
Thank you

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    Hello @Dennis Hyland could you please confirm if you are still experiencing calling issues with your LG Viper, thanks :)
  • Dennis HylandDennis Hyland Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    yes i am.
  • Gene RiceGene Rice Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have 2 accounts. One for my daughter with a Galaxy S3 and I have a Kyocera Hydro Icon and both have the same problems as described here.
  • FP4FREEFP4FREE Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    These are all the same problems I have had since day one with my viper's (2). I also put in help tickets,messaged on Facebook and Twitter and did all the same steps trying to get them fixed nothing has ever worked, I even got a Master Subsidy Lock (MSL) code and did ##72786#, and the ##786# multiple times to no avail. I got a nice hand me down Sprint Galaxy S3, paid for activation ($19.99) downloaded FP apps and it works perfect, has great voice quality and never fails to call in or out. FP is great on my S3, but I think that the viper being as it was one of the first Sprint 4G/LTE phones, and can only update to android to 4.0.2 is why they work so poorly. So I only have a couple more months before I start saving money since I wasted almost $100. on these non-working viper phones and that I will need to buy a better phone for my wife. I would donate the viper's to my church, but I figure who ever got them was already having enough problems.