downgrade voice plan to basic 200

Vince87Vince87 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I tried to downgrade my voice plan to basic 200 using the web portal, but got an error saying something like problem due to billing error... I checked my account setting and they seemed fine. Can any of the admins help me to downgrade my voice plan? Thanks.

Answers

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MARTMART Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    @Ali That link takes me to downgrade the data plan, not the voice plan.

I am not able to downgrade the voice plan either due to the same billing issue. The error says to update your billing information and try again, I did this with no success and I have seen the same with others. I saw on other discussions it takes a freedompop rep to complete this. Could someone please help.

thank you
  • Vince87Vince87 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Ali,
    The link you provided is for data plan downgrade, while I want to downgrade VOICE plan to Basic 200. Do you have a proper link for Voice plan down grade?
  • Vince87Vince87 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    @Ali The link you provided is for data plan downgrade, while I want to downgrade VOICE plan to Basic 200. Do you have a proper link for Voice plan down grade? I think this require a freedompop rep to help. Can you help to get their attention? or do you have any other suggestions? Thanks.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,386 admin
    Hello @Vince87 I apologize for the delay in your downgrade request, please allow me to have a forum agent further assist you in confirming your account downgrade. Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
    @Vince87 To downgrade your voice plan go to your voice plan settings, then press "Click here to downgrade", and follow the prompts.
  • Mark RandlettMark Randlett Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    i am having the same problem downgrading my voice plan. it gives me a billing error but my info is correct. please help
    @Mark Randlett Please use a different credit card and try again :)
    Hello @Mark Randlett sorry to hear about your downgrading issues as well, please let me know if your attempt in using a different card allows you to downgrade as @Ali suggested :)
  • Mark RandlettMark Randlett Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    tried a different card still cannot downgrade, please advise

thx
    @Mark Randlett Ok, please allow me to have a forum agent take a closer look into your account. Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • Weihan WangWeihan Wang Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    what is difference between Basic LTE 200 and Basic 200 Semi-Annual plan?