**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

FreedomPop Ambassador Program

FreedomPopFreedomPop Posts: 191 admin
edited July 2015 in News and Updates #1

Hello Forum users! We are very pleased to announce the launching of our FreedomPop Ambassador Program! Our community virtual "street team" will have the wonderful opportunity to represent FreedomPop and share our brand on a global scale! Users participating in the program will be provided with a new role/title - FP Ambassador - which creates many beneficial opportunities. This new role will allow you to earn the privilege in bypassing moderation on the Forum, permit exclusive access to an Ambassador Social Group, and grant you many opportunities to receive numerous rewards. Prospective ambassadors will want to help spread the word about FreedomPop by referring friends and family to our service, assisting people through social outlets, as well as introducing others to our community Forum, should they have questions, comments, or concerns about FreedomPop.

**If interested in becoming a FreedomPop Ambassador, please fill out this Form and we will review your application for approval.

Post edited by Jorge on

Comments

• RossfuzRossfuz Posts: 116FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    edited May 2015 #3
    i would like to be a Freedompop Ambassador!
  • Mike (GS-3, 30th) GrossMike (GS-3, 30th) Gross Posts: 143FreedomPop Newbie
    I too would be interested
  • Barry BBarry B Posts: 60FreedomPop Newbie
    edited May 2015 #5
    I would like to become a FreedomPop Ambassasor.
    I have been testing communication equipment and technology for years and I am quite sure I would be an asset to the team.:)
    Post edited by Barry B on
  • LTE4meLTE4me Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Consider me for Freedompop Ambassadorship, sans Embassy.
  • Mike (GS-3, 30th) GrossMike (GS-3, 30th) Gross Posts: 143FreedomPop Newbie
    I would like to participate. Became aware of FreedomPop probably somewhere around September 2013 - November 2013. Watched them for a while became a FreedomPop member April 2014.
  • Thanh LuuThanh Luu Posts: 80FreedomPop Newbie
    I want in
  • olrsolrs Posts: 410FreedomPop Newbie
    I am interested in becoming an Ambassador for FreedomPop.
  • DROOF23DROOF23 Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    im interested
  • flippinappsflippinapps Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Im interested in becoming an Ambassador for FreedomPop.
  • Charles epgmail MorganCharles epgmail Morgan Posts: 27FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm actively promoting Freedompop every chance I get, unfortunately since my time is limited I probably wouldn't be very active. Sounds like a great program though.
  • DrtechensteinDrtechenstein Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm interested in becoming a FreedomPop Ambassador. Ever since I ordered my Nexus 5 with freedompop about a month ago, I've been hooked and I've felt freer than ever. I tell family and friends every chance I get.
  • Eric LukEric Luk Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
    I am interested in becoming a Freedompop Ambassador.
  • Charles  Tucker Charles Tucker Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    edited May 2015 #15
    I am interested in becoming a Freedompop Ambassador. I have 3 years experience as a forum game Moderator and game support.
    Post edited by Charles Tucker on
    Charles Tucker
  • Shadow WalkerShadow Walker Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    edited May 2015 #16
    interested
  • Christopher RobbinsChristopher Robbins Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    I'd be interested, I pretty much already do all of the above :)
  • Gregory CrauderGregory Crauder Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I would love to be in this program if you have room!
  • simonjcomptonsimonjcompton Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    I would love to be involved in this. No one in Northern Ireland ever gets involved in this sort of thing You need to have a presence in every part of the UK
  • DBrown254DBrown254 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I would be interested.
  • Daniel PotaszDaniel Potasz Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I love the technology that Freedompop offers consumers (Premiere service, VOIP) and would love to participate in official ways to share with others the details of the service, beyond what I already do daily.
  • Aaron (Last Day 21st)Aaron (Last Day 21st) Posts: 88FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer, SD Flyers ✭✭
    I'm interested.
    - Aaron
  • Charles  Tucker Charles Tucker Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    cant wait to see this company grow very big
    Charles Tucker
  • Colby GuyerColby Guyer Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    Interested, you didn't list any requirements besides promoting the brand?
  • Eric HarrisEric Harris Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes I would like ro ba an ambassador
This discussion has been closed.