**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

"Service is currently unavailable" message

user94116user94116 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Hi Everyone,
I have an iPhone 5 with unlimited talk, text, data, and visual voicemail. Until recently I was able to use this phone to place and receive calls. However, for at least the past four days I get this message when I try to place a call:

"We’re sorry, our service is currently unavailable. Please try your call again later."

When I call my FP iPhone from another phone, it does not ring but I can leave voicemail. I can also access the web to stream music and radio programming.

Any help in solving my problem with placing and receiving calls would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @user94116 How many minutes have you used?
  • Mark RandlettMark Randlett Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    i am having the same problem with my iphone 4s, i just downgraded, and now i just get "we're sorry our service is currently unavailable" i have 200 min available. the data works and the txt as well, just no voice calls in or out. before the downgrade everything worked. thx
  • JohndoglessJohndogless Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem. Any fix?
  • psfalespsfales Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    We've been having this problem for several weeks. On a whim, I went into the Settings->Apps->Freedompop Messaging menu and selected "Clear Data". That seems to have resolved the problem.
  • psfalespsfales Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    We've been having this problem for several weeks. On a whim, I went
    into the Settings->Apps->Freedompop Messaging menu and selected "Clear
    Data". That seems to have resolved the problem.
  • William DzurillaWilliam Dzurilla Posts: 24FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks, had the same problem today, clearing data solved it.
This discussion has been closed.