"the number you are calling is incorrect"

Gee BeeGee Bee Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
I can no longer make phone calls from the phone app that came with the phone (LG Optimus F3). I keep getting the message, "The number you are calling is incorrect." The phone app was working when I first got the phone. Then I installed Google Voice, Hangouts, and Voice+, all of which have been working fine. So I have been able to call from my Google voice number, but from not the number that is assigned to this phone.

Just now I uninstalled all of the Google apps and restarted the phone. Still not able to make calls from the phone app. It sure would be nice to be able to make calls without having to make sure I have a wireless connection, so I don't use up all my data allotment.

Comments

• Gee BeeGee Bee Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
    Problem solved. I had turned off Integrate with Android in the Messaging app, for some reason (I think it had to do with something I read about Google Voice). I turned Integrate with Android back on and reinstalled GV, hangouts, etc. So at the moment, both my GV number and my FreedomPop number work fine in both directions. Enjoying the moment! B)