**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can't sign up for premium voice

Arafat HossainArafat Hossain Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
Under my services tab, it says that I have no services and under available services, it lists premium voice. But when I click activate, it says "activating service please wait" then just reloads the services page where is still says that I have no services activated.

Comments

• Arafat HossainArafat Hossain Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    OK i was able to sign up finally but the service doesn't actually work. When I call with wifi and data turned off but with cellular signal, it says i have to connect to internet. And if I disconnect wifi and data during a call, the call is dropped.
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Arafat Hossain
    Check the other threads on the subject. There is a workaround. Something like start a call on data then cancel, turn off data an make the call again quickly. Does not work at all for inbound calls.
  • comintelcomintel Posts: 310FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    @Arafat Hossain

OK i was able to sign up finally but the service doesn't actually work. When I call with wifi and data turned off but with cellular signal, it says i have to connect to internet. And if I disconnect wifi and data during a call, the call is dropped.

It is not designed to be switched manually by the user.

It wants to make the judgment itself.

If you want to control it manually, you need a firewall app.
  • Bryn YatesBryn Yates Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I can switch to premium voice whenever it want. I use a older version of messenger.
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Bryn Yates
    Interesting Bryn. How exactly do you switch to Premium Voice?
    What version of FP Messenger are you using?
  • Bryn YatesBryn Yates Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    djinks said:

@Bryn Yates
    Interesting Bryn. How exactly do you switch to Premium Voice?
    What version of FP Messenger are you using?

I use version 0128